GSA Graduate Citizenship Award
The Graduate Students’ Association (GSA) Graduate Citizenship Award recognizes graduate students who have demonstrated outstanding dedication and leadership to their community. The GSA Awards Committee will conduct the initial adjudication and forward the top 20 applications to the GSA Board of Directors for final decisions.* Please review the Terms of Reference BEFORE applying. https://gsa.ucalgary.ca/financial-support/awards/*
Value: $2,000 CDN award
Intake period: September 8 – September 24, 2021
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit your confirmation of enrolment.
- Summary of volunteer/leadership work over the past year (Sept. 2020 – Aug. 2021) NOTE: Click "Add Another Answer" to add multiple volunteer opportunities (to a maximum of 10)
- 1. Volunteer/Leadership Contribution (Position Title and Date Range in role)
- 2.Description of role and Impact (Brief description of role)
- 3. Level of Impact (University, City or Province, etc.), Total Time Commitment for the Year (Sept. 20 – Aug. 21, # of hours) & Who Benefited?
- Reference Letter